Book your STL to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to CAE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Colorado and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anaheim Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Columbia (STL to CAE)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from St. Louis, MO to Columbia, SC.
- 142 seats were available on flights from STL to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132 passengers flew on all flights from STL to CAE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 132 passengers from STL to CAE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Columbia in 2009 was 92.96%.
- There were 132 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Columbia in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Louis to Columbia.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to CAE in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from STL to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to CAE for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)