Book your STL to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to CMH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to CMH Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Santa Fe and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Minneapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Columbus (STL to CMH)
- There were 169 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Columbus in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Columbus.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to CMH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Columbus in 2009 was 75.12%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to CMH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to CMH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Columbus from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 82 passengers from STL to CMH in 2009.
- 420 seats were available on flights from STL to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 169 passengers flew on all flights from STL to CMH that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Columbus, OH.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)