Book your STL to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Dallas (STL to DFW)
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Dallas, TX takes about 84 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from STL to DFW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 481,445 seats were available on flights from STL to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 367,899 passengers flew on all flights from STL to DFW that year.
- Flight #671, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Dallas.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to Dallas.
- The shortest flight between STL and DFW takes about 84 minutes.
- There were 367,899 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Dallas in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Republic Airlines, Shuttle America, American Eagle offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Dallas, TX.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Dallas is 551 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Dallas in 2009 was 76.09%.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Dallas.
- American Airlines carried a total of 366,568 passengers from STL to DFW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Dallas from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to DFW in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galveston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.