Book your STL to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to DAY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Dayton (STL to DAY)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Dayton in 2009 was 60.84%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to DAY using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 13,970 seats were available on flights from STL to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,490 passengers flew on all flights from STL to DAY that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Dayton from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Louis to Dayton.
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from St. Louis, MO to Dayton, OH.
- There were 8,490 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Dayton in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to DAY for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to DAY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 8,490 passengers from STL to DAY in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Palm Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Egypt you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.