Book your STL to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to DEN Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Utah? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hotwire Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nassau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlanta Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to DEN
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Denver (STL to DEN)
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Denver.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Denver, CO in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from STL to DEN using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier carried a total of 111,431 passengers from STL to DEN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Denver from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Flight #262, operated by Frontier, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Denver.
- 264,563 seats were available on flights from STL to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 214,073 passengers flew on all flights from STL to DEN that year.
- The shortest flight between STL and DEN takes about 117 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Denver is 770 miles.
- There were 214,073 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Denver in 2009.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Denver, CO takes about 119 minutes.
- UNITED, Frontier operate the shortest flights from St. Louis to Denver.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Denver in 2009 was 81%.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to DEN in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to DEN for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Frontier, Gojet Airlines, American Connection, UNITED, Delta Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Denver, CO.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)