Book your STL to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to MDT Route Map
Looking for Barbados Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cinque Terre Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Harrisburg (STL to MDT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Harrisburg from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 256 seats were available on flights from STL to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 183 passengers flew on all flights from STL to MDT that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from STL to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Gojet Airlines, American Connection offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Harrisburg, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Harrisburg in 2009 was 77.05%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to MDT for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 183 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Harrisburg in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 83 passengers from STL to MDT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to MDT in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Harrisburg.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)