Book your STL to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Hartford (STL to BDL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to BDL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Hartford.
- The shortest flight between STL and BDL takes about 122 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Hartford is 957 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Hartford, CT in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to BDL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Flight #4259, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Hartford.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Hartford.
- American Eagle operated flights from STL to BDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to Hartford.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Hartford in 2009 was 67.75%.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Hartford, CT takes about 122 minutes.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 6,315 passengers from STL to BDL in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Hartford, CT.
- 14,824 seats were available on flights from STL to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,976 passengers flew on all flights from STL to BDL that year.
- There were 9,976 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Hartford in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Hartford from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find South Beach Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bohol Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.