Book your STL to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Houston (STL to IAH)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Houston in 2009 was 80.69%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from St. Louis to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Flight #3059, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 216 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Houston.
- The shortest flight between STL and IAH takes about 103 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to IAH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 82,368 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Houston in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Houston.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Houston, TX takes about 104 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Houston, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Houston, TX.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from STL to IAH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Houston.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Houston is 668 miles.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 49,880 passengers from STL to IAH in 2009.
- 98,412 seats were available on flights from STL to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82,368 passengers flew on all flights from STL to IAH that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Mauritius you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.