Book your STL to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to HSV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Huntsville (STL to HSV)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Huntsville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to HSV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Huntsville in 2009 was 98.99%.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to HSV in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 218 seats were available on flights from STL to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 216 passengers flew on all flights from STL to HSV that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from STL to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 216 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Huntsville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from STL to HSV in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Huntsville, AL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Los Angeles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.