Book your STL to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Indianapolis (STL to IND)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Indianapolis in 2009 was 62.51%.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Indianapolis.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Indianapolis.
- 59,385 seats were available on flights from STL to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,978 passengers flew on all flights from STL to IND that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, American Connection, US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Comair offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Indianapolis, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Indianapolis, IN takes about 39 minutes.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 23,926 passengers from STL to IND in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to IND in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Flight #4524, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Indianapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to IND for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 34,978 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Indianapolis in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from STL to IND using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to Indianapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Indianapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The shortest flight between STL and IND takes about 39 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Indianapolis is 229 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.