Book your STL to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to LAS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Las Vegas (STL to LAS)
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Las Vegas is 1372 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Las Vegas in 2009 was 80.23%.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Las Vegas.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Las Vegas.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, UNITED, US Airways offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Las Vegas, NV.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to Las Vegas.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Las Vegas, NV takes about 190 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to LAS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 34,970 passengers from STL to LAS in 2009.
- The shortest flight between STL and LAS takes about 190 minutes.
- There were 35,421 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Las Vegas in 2009.
- 45,137 seats were available on flights from STL to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,421 passengers flew on all flights from STL to LAS that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from STL to LAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Las Vegas from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to LAS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.