Book your STL to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to SDF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Louisville (STL to SDF)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Louisville from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 194 seats were available on flights from STL to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109 passengers flew on all flights from STL to SDF that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Louisville, KY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Louisville in 2009 was 75.39%.
- There were 109 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Louisville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to SDF in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to SDF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 79 passengers from STL to SDF in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to SDF for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Louisville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dominica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Wyndham Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.