Book your STL to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to MEM Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas NV and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Orange County Convention Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Memphis (STL to MEM)
- The shortest flight between STL and MEM takes about 49 minutes.
- Flight #1433, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Memphis.
- 52,083 seats were available on flights from STL to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,507 passengers flew on all flights from STL to MEM that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from STL to MEM using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Memphis is 256 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to MEM for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from St. Louis to Memphis.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Memphis, TN takes about 49 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 27,222 passengers from STL to MEM in 2009.
- There were 41,507 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Memphis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Memphis, TN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Memphis in 2009 was 71.17%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Memphis.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 243 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-40 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)