Book your STL to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Minneapolis (STL to MSP)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from STL to MSP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 53,788 passengers from STL to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, American Connection, American Airlines, Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Minneapolis, MN.
- The shortest flight between STL and MSP takes about 70 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Minneapolis in 2009 was 61.71%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to MSP for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Minneapolis, MN takes about 71 minutes.
- 206,322 seats were available on flights from STL to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132,990 passengers flew on all flights from STL to MSP that year.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from St. Louis to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Minneapolis is 449 miles.
- Flight #592, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 30 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Minneapolis.
- There were 132,990 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Minneapolis in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Quarter Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.