to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to MLI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Moline, IL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- American Eagle operated flights from STL to MLI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Moline.
- There were 74 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Moline in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to MLI for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Moline in 2009 was 50.88%.
- 144 seats were available on flights from STL to MLI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74 passengers flew on all flights from STL to MLI that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 57 passengers from STL to MLI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Moline from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Moline, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.