Book your STL to MLI flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Moline airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and MLI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Quad City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to MLI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Moline (MLI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Moline on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to MLI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Moline (STL to MLI)
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to MLI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Moline, IL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- American Eagle operated flights from STL to MLI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Moline.
- There were 74 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Moline in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to MLI for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Moline in 2009 was 50.88%.
- 144 seats were available on flights from STL to MLI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74 passengers flew on all flights from STL to MLI that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 57 passengers from STL to MLI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Moline from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Moline, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.