Book your STL to MBJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Montego Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and MBJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Sir Donald Sangster Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to MBJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montego Bay (MBJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montego Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to MBJ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Montego Bay (STL to MBJ)
- USA 3000 carried a total of 9,379 passengers from STL to MBJ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Montego Bay in 2009 was 77.09%.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to MBJ in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- USA 3000, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Montego Bay.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from STL to MBJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Montego Bay from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- 12,420 seats were available on flights from STL to MBJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,669 passengers flew on all flights from STL to MBJ that year.
- There were 9,669 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Montego Bay in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to MBJ for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Montego Bay, Jamaica in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Francisco Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Antonio Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Walt Disney World today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.