Book your STL to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to BNA Route Map
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wells Fargo Center for the Arts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Nashville (STL to BNA)
- American Eagle operated flights from STL to BNA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Nashville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Nashville in 2009 was 60.27%.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Nashville.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Nashville is 271 miles.
- 47,658 seats were available on flights from STL to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,624 passengers flew on all flights from STL to BNA that year.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to Nashville.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Nashville, TN takes about 44 minutes.
- American Eagle carried a total of 15,286 passengers from STL to BNA in 2009.
- There were 28,624 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Nashville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to BNA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Nashville from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines, American Airlines, Air Greenland, Atlantic Southeast, American Connection offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Nashville, TN.
- Flight #4363, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Nashville.
- The shortest flight between STL and BNA takes about 44 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to BNA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)