Book your STL to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to NAS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Airfare and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Nassau (STL to NAS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Nassau from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- 168 seats were available on flights from STL to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 166 passengers flew on all flights from STL to NAS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 166 passengers from STL to NAS in 2009.
- There were 166 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Nassau in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to NAS for USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Louis to Nassau.
- USA 3000 operated flights from STL to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- USA 3000 offers flights from St. Louis, MO to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to NAS in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Nassau in 2009 was 98.81%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)