Book your STL to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to New Orleans (STL to MSY)
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 43,816 passengers from STL to MSY in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection, Delta Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to New Orleans, LA.
- 64,679 seats were available on flights from STL to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,109 passengers flew on all flights from STL to MSY that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to MSY for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 49,109 passengers that flew from St. Louis to New Orleans in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to New Orleans in 2009 was 73.2%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to MSY using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to MSY in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and New Orleans from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between St. Louis and New Orleans.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Jerusalem and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Puebla Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.