Book your STL to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to LGA Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Aspen? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cairo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to LGA
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to New York (STL to LGA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to New York in 2009 was 62.56%.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and New York is 887 miles.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to New York, NY takes about 117 minutes.
- Flight #1030, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to New York.
- 182,904 seats were available on flights from STL to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129,437 passengers flew on all flights from STL to LGA that year.
- There were 129,437 passengers that flew from St. Louis to New York in 2009.
- The shortest flight between STL and LGA takes about 117 minutes.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to New York.
- American Airlines operated flights from STL to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and New York.
- American Airlines carried a total of 129,336 passengers from STL to LGA in 2009.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to LGA for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to LGA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)