Book your STL to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Newark (STL to EWR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Newark from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Newark in 2009 was 69.11%.
- Flight #2652, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 263 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Newark, NJ.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from St. Louis to Newark.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to EWR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between STL and EWR takes about 111 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to EWR for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Newark is 872 miles.
- There were 98,747 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Newark in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Newark, NJ in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 133,744 seats were available on flights from STL to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,747 passengers flew on all flights from STL to EWR that year.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Newark, NJ takes about 113 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 57,305 passengers from STL to EWR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to EWR in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.