Book your STL to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to ORF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Norfolk (STL to ORF)
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to Norfolk.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Norfolk, VA takes about 102 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Norfolk.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Norfolk.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Norfolk in 2009 was 72.73%.
- Flight #4132, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Norfolk.
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Norfolk, VA.
- American Eagle operated flights from STL to ORF using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Norfolk is 784 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to ORF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to ORF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 31,821 seats were available on flights from STL to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,725 passengers flew on all flights from STL to ORF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Norfolk from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 12,848 passengers from STL to ORF in 2009.
- There were 23,725 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Norfolk in 2009.
- The shortest flight between STL and ORF takes about 102 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galveston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.