Book your STL to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to OMA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Copenhagen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malibu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Omaha (STL to OMA)
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from St. Louis, MO to Omaha, NE.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Omaha in 2009 was 100%.
- 218 seats were available on flights from STL to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from STL to OMA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Louis to Omaha.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Omaha in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 50 passengers from STL to OMA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Omaha, NE in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Omaha from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from STL to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to OMA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to OMA for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)