Book your STL to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to PHL
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Philadelphia (STL to PHL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to PHL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Philadelphia in 2009 was 81.11%.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Philadelphia, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to PHL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 83,841 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 40,261 passengers from STL to PHL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between STL and PHL takes about 105 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Philadelphia.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Philadelphia.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Philadelphia, PA takes about 105 minutes.
- 97,658 seats were available on flights from STL to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,841 passengers flew on all flights from STL to PHL that year.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Philadelphia is 813 miles.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to Philadelphia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Myrtle Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including SeaTac Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.