to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to PUB in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Louis to Pueblo.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Pueblo in 2009.
- American Connection operated flights from STL to PUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from STL to PUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from STL to PUB that year.
- American Connection offers flights from St. Louis, MO to Pueblo, CO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Pueblo in 2009 was 92%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to PUB for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Pueblo from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Connection carried a total of 46 passengers from STL to PUB in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Pueblo, CO in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.