Book your STL to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to RDU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Raleigh (STL to RDU)
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Raleigh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Raleigh in 2009 was 82.53%.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to Raleigh.
- Flight #4418, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Raleigh.
- 48,544 seats were available on flights from STL to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,532 passengers flew on all flights from STL to RDU that year.
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Raleigh, NC.
- American Eagle carried a total of 20,824 passengers from STL to RDU in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from STL to RDU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Raleigh is 667 miles.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Raleigh, NC takes about 90 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Raleigh from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to RDU in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight between STL and RDU takes about 90 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 40,532 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Raleigh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Washington DC Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Aruba you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rio de Janeiro Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.