Book your STL to ROC flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and ROC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Greater Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to ROC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to ROC Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montreal Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Rochester (STL to ROC)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to ROC for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to ROC in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Connection operated flights from STL to ROC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Rochester, NY in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Rochester from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)