to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to SAT in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to San Antonio in 2009 was 87.45%.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to San Antonio, TX.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between St. Louis and San Antonio.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 14,356 passengers from STL to SAT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to SAT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 16,278 seats were available on flights from STL to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,527 passengers flew on all flights from STL to SAT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and San Antonio from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to SAT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- There were 14,527 passengers that flew from St. Louis to San Antonio in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.