Book your STL to SAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to San Diego airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and SAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to San Diego Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to SAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to SAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to San Diego (STL to SAN)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and San Diego from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to San Diego, CA takes about 212 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to SAN for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to San Diego.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between STL and SAN takes about 212 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to SAN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED, Air Greenland, Frontier offer flights from St. Louis, MO to San Diego, CA.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and San Diego is 1558 miles.
- American Airlines carried a total of 38,922 passengers from STL to SAN in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from STL to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between St. Louis and San Diego.
- Flight #387, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from St. Louis to San Diego.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to San Diego.
- 45,639 seats were available on flights from STL to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,350 passengers flew on all flights from STL to SAN that year.
- There were 39,350 passengers that flew from St. Louis to San Diego in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to San Diego in 2009 was 78.1%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Los Angeles today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.