Book your STL to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to YYZ
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Toronto (STL to YYZ)
- Air Canada Jazz, Air Greenland offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Toronto, Canada.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to YYZ for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 13,969 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Toronto in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 29,474 seats were available on flights from STL to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,969 passengers flew on all flights from STL to YYZ that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Toronto in 2009 was 46.42%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 13,926 passengers from STL to YYZ in 2009.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from STL to YYZ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Toronto.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Toronto from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Barbara Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.