Book your STL to YVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Vancouver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and YVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Vancouver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to YVR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to YVR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milwaukee and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Breckenridge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Vancouver (STL to YVR)
- Air Canada offers flights from St. Louis, MO to Vancouver, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Vancouver in 2009 was 73.44%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada operated flights from STL to YVR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Louis to Vancouver.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Vancouver from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 47 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Vancouver in 2009.
- 132 seats were available on flights from STL to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47 passengers flew on all flights from STL to YVR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to YVR in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to YVR for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 47 passengers from STL to YVR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)