Book your STL to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to IAD
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Washington, DC (STL to IAD)
- American Connection, Chautauqua Airlines, Gojet Airlines, UNITED offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Washington, DC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Washington, DC in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to IAD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 67,769 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to IAD in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Washington from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Washington in 2009 was 72.66%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to IAD for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Connection carried a total of 36,484 passengers from STL to IAD in 2009.
- 88,527 seats were available on flights from STL to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,769 passengers flew on all flights from STL to IAD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Beaver Creek Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.