Book your STL to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to ICT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to ICT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Wichita (STL to ICT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Wichita, KS in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 29,303 seats were available on flights from STL to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,895 passengers flew on all flights from STL to ICT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to ICT in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Wichita, KS.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 16,849 passengers from STL to ICT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to ICT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Wichita in 2009 was 53.69%.
- There were 16,895 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Wichita in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Wichita from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Wichita.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to ICT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.