Book your STL to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to AVP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Wilkes-Barre (STL to AVP)
- Comair carried a total of 134 passengers from STL to AVP in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 88.02%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Wilkes Barre.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Wilkes Barre from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- There were 171 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to AVP in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- 194 seats were available on flights from STL to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 171 passengers flew on all flights from STL to AVP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to AVP for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. John Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.