Book your PIE to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Petersburg to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIE and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIE to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIE to ATL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Gatlinburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Niagara Falls Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Petersburg to Atlanta (PIE to ATL)
- There were 56 passengers that flew from St. Petersburg to Atlanta in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIE to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Petersburg, FL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Petersburg to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from St. Petersburg, FL to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 56 passengers from PIE to ATL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIE to ATL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- 620 seats were available on flights from PIE to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56 passengers flew on all flights from PIE to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIE to ATL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Petersburg and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Petersburg to Atlanta in 2009 was 30.43%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)