Book your PIE to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Petersburg to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIE and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIE to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIE to BWI Route Map
Looking for Miami Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Chicago Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Philadelphia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Petersburg to Baltimore (PIE to BWI)
- 675 seats were available on flights from PIE to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 210 passengers flew on all flights from PIE to BWI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIE to BWI for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Petersburg, FL to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 123 passengers from PIE to BWI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Petersburg and Baltimore from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 156 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIE to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from St. Petersburg, FL to Baltimore, MD.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Petersburg to Baltimore in 2009 was 43.71%.
- There were 210 passengers that flew from St. Petersburg to Baltimore in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between St. Petersburg and Baltimore.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIE to BWI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)