Book your PIE to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Petersburg to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIE and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIE to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIE to CLE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Petersburg to Cleveland (PIE to CLE)
- There were 3,998 passengers that flew from St. Petersburg to Cleveland in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Petersburg, FL to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Petersburg to Cleveland.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 3,998 passengers from PIE to CLE in 2009.
- 8,032 seats were available on flights from PIE to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,998 passengers flew on all flights from PIE to CLE that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PIE to CLE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIE to CLE for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- USA 3000 offers flights from St. Petersburg, FL to Cleveland, OH.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Petersburg and Cleveland from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIE to CLE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Petersburg to Cleveland in 2009 was 54.4%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Alaska Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.