Book your PIE to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Petersburg to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIE and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIE to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIE to DEN Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap San Antonio Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Petersburg to Denver (PIE to DEN)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIE to DEN for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Petersburg and Denver from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 57 passengers that flew from St. Petersburg to Denver in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIE to DEN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PIE to DEN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 160 seats were available on flights from PIE to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57 passengers flew on all flights from PIE to DEN that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from St. Petersburg, FL to Denver, CO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Petersburg, FL to Denver, CO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Petersburg to Denver in 2009 was 35.63%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 57 passengers from PIE to DEN in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Petersburg to Denver.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)