Book your PIE to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Petersburg to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIE and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from St. Petersburg Clearwater Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIE to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Petersburg (PIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Petersburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIE to LGA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Petersburg to New York (PIE to LGA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIE to LGA for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- There were 254 passengers that flew from St. Petersburg to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIE to LGA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Petersburg and New York.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 184 passengers from PIE to LGA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Petersburg to New York in 2009 was 36.15%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PIE to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Petersburg and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from St. Petersburg, FL to New York, NY.
- 709 seats were available on flights from PIE to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 254 passengers flew on all flights from PIE to LGA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Petersburg, FL to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Madrid? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.