to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Petersburg to Oakland in 2009 was 46.51%.
- Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines offer flights from St. Petersburg, FL to Oakland, CA.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 52 passengers from PIE to OAK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Petersburg, FL to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIE to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIE to OAK for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIE to OAK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 227 seats were available on flights from PIE to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86 passengers flew on all flights from PIE to OAK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Petersburg and Oakland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Petersburg and Oakland from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 86 passengers that flew from St. Petersburg to Oakland in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental New York? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Francisco Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tampa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chicago Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.