to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Petersburg, FL to Ontario, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 55 passengers from PIE to ONT in 2009.
- 160 seats were available on flights from PIE to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from PIE to ONT that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Petersburg to Ontario.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIE to ONT for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Petersburg to Ontario in 2009 was 34.38%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Petersburg and Ontario from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIE to ONT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from St. Petersburg, FL to Ontario, CA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PIE to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from St. Petersburg to Ontario in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Dallas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maui Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.