to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIE to TPA for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 147 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIE to TPA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 855 seats were available on flights from PIE to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from PIE to TPA that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 111 passengers from PIE to TPA in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PIE to TPA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Petersburg, FL to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Petersburg to Tampa.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Petersburg to Tampa in 2009 was 71.15%.
- UNITED offers flights from St. Petersburg, FL to Tampa, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Petersburg and Tampa from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from St. Petersburg to Tampa in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake George Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Washington DC today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.