to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from SCE to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to BWI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to BWI for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Baltimore from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Manuel Antonio you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.