to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SCE to BMG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 198 seats were available on flights from SCE to BMG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 145 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to BMG that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from State College, PA to Bloomington, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Bloomington, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 145 passengers from SCE to BMG in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Bloomington in 2009 was 97.97%.
- There were 145 passengers that flew from State College to Bloomington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to BMG for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to BMG in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from State College to Bloomington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Bloomington from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)