Book your SCE to BMG flights with Expedia and find last-minute State College to Bloomington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCE and BMG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from University Park to Monroe County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCE to BMG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bloomington (BMG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bloomington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCE to BMG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from State College to Bloomington (SCE to BMG)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SCE to BMG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 198 seats were available on flights from SCE to BMG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 145 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to BMG that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from State College, PA to Bloomington, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Bloomington, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 145 passengers from SCE to BMG in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Bloomington in 2009 was 97.97%.
- There were 145 passengers that flew from State College to Bloomington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to BMG for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to BMG in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from State College to Bloomington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Bloomington from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)