Book your SCE to CID flights with Expedia and find last-minute State College to Cedar Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCE and CID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from University Park to Eastern Iowa with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCE to CID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCE to CID Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from State College to Cedar Rapids (SCE to CID)
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from State College, PA to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to CID for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 374 seats were available on flights from SCE to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 310 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to CID that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SCE to CID using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to CID in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Cedar Rapids from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between State College and Cedar Rapids.
- There were 310 passengers that flew from State College to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 168 passengers from SCE to CID in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 76.11%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)