to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Champaign, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to CMI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 374 seats were available on flights from SCE to CMI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 259 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to CMI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Champaign from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SCE to CMI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from State College, PA to Champaign, IL.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from SCE to CMI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Champaign in 2009 was 68.74%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between State College and Champaign.
- There were 259 passengers that flew from State College to Champaign in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to CMI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)