Book your SCE to CMI flights with Expedia and find last-minute State College to Champaign airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCE and CMI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from University Park to University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign Williard with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCE to CMI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Champaign (CMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Champaign on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCE to CMI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from State College to Champaign (SCE to CMI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Champaign, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to CMI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 374 seats were available on flights from SCE to CMI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 259 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to CMI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Champaign from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SCE to CMI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from State College, PA to Champaign, IL.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from SCE to CMI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Champaign in 2009 was 68.74%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between State College and Champaign.
- There were 259 passengers that flew from State College to Champaign in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to CMI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)