Book your SCE to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute State College to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SCE and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from University Park to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SCE to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SCE to ORD Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from State College to Chicago (SCE to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Chicago in 2009 was 56.91%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to ORD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to ORD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 141 passengers that flew from State College to Chicago in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 118 passengers from SCE to ORD in 2009.
- 224 seats were available on flights from SCE to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 141 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to ORD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Chicago from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SCE to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between State College and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from State College, PA to Chicago, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)