to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Detroit in 2009 was 64.99%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Detroit from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 261 passengers that flew from State College to Detroit in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from State College, PA to Detroit, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to YIP in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between State College and Detroit.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from SCE to YIP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to YIP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 424 seats were available on flights from SCE to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 261 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to YIP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SCE to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.