to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from SCE to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 117 passengers from SCE to LAN in 2009.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from State College to Lansing in 2009.
- 398 seats were available on flights from SCE to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to LAN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Lansing, MI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to LAN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland offers flights from State College, PA to Lansing, MI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Lansing from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Lansing in 2009 was 67.24%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from State College to Lansing.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental in Huntington Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Walt Disney World® Resort Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.