to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SCE to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 165 passengers from SCE to MSP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SCE to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SCE to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from State College, PA to Minneapolis, MN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between State College and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from State College, PA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 516 seats were available on flights from SCE to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 438 passengers flew on all flights from SCE to MSP that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between State College and Minneapolis.
- There were 438 passengers that flew from State College to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from State College to Minneapolis in 2009 was 80.97%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Atlantic City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Folly Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.